Sharing Our Recipes and Images
Thanks for sharing our work! Please give credit to the original recipe post when sharing our images or content.
Assuming you fall within these guidelines, there’s no need to email asking for permission.
SHARING OUR IMAGES
- You may share one image with credit and a link to the original post.
- Please do not share more than one image from a post without explicit permission.
- The only images we are able to provide are the ones on the original post (We cannot provide high-resolution or text-free images).
Here's an example of Buzzfeed sharing our image in a way we are thrilled to see:
SHARING OUR RECIPES
- If you are referencing the original recipe, you may share the ingredients list but not the full recipe, as long as you give credit back to the original post.
- We do not allow republishing of full recipes in any form.
INSPIRED BY OUR RECIPES
- If your recipe was inspired a recipe from this site, please credit with a link back to the original post.
- Please do not use our images in promoting your adaptation.
OTHER GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Please don't take our content and subsequently charge for its use.
- Please don't use our photos in a paid-for product or to showcase your restaurant menu. We can provide image licenses for these instances if interested.
- Please don't "adapt" a recipe by swapping out a single ingredient with your branded product for paid-for products.
- Please do not repost our entire post content or chronically copy all of our posts
Assuming you fall within these guidelines, there’s no need to email asking for further permission.